I've been tagged by Dorothy to answer these 11 questions.
You can visit her blog here http://dorothyinbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
I have to answer 11 questions then tag 11 people to answer my 11 questions!
1. What are the items that must be in your bag
iPad, phones, headphones, oyster card, purse, keys
anti-shine paper, mirror, Clarins hand cream
pen and Rilakkuma tiny diary (1 month per page coz it's so kawai)
2. Where is your favourite city and why
I love Tokyo, I can't explain why or many there are too many reasons but I can say I should have been born Japanese
went there 1 week for our honeymoon, it was and still is our dream destination
3. What is the most expensive and cheapest product in your beauty collection?
I think my most expensive product is Clarins Younger Longer, rare in the UK
I don't do cheap for my face lol but may be an pencil from bourgeois
4. If you have to use an animal to describe yourself, which one do you think you are?
My name is Nina-chu, I'm a wild pink Pikachu
I'm nice and cute etc but if u pissed me off I'll kill u
5. Which shade(s) are your favourite MAC lipsticks (Maximum 3)
I don't do MAC
6. Which drink do you normally order when you go to Starbucks or Costa?
small white mocha
1 shot of coffee
5 pumps of white mocha
cream on top
7. Name a thing that you cannot live without.
I'm hesitating between phone iPad music bank cards
maybe I can't live without technology and shopping
8. If you only have 3 minutes to do your skincare and makeup routine, what kind of products that you cannot live without?
- · Clarisonic 1 min
- · serum
- · day cream
- · Clarins bronzer
- · shu uemera eyelash curler
- · Benefit They're real mascara (atm)
that is def 3 min lol
9. What is your favourite TV show?
not sure as my hubby feeds me movies , anime series etc. everyday
we don't have TV chanells at home but we do have 2 massive TV screens ha-ha
we do blu rays and dvds
love the Tudors, game of thrones, death note, vampire diaries, true blood etc
I can't pick
10. What is your favourite app on phone? (if you are not using smart phone, please answer: what is your favourite book)
11. Who are you favourite bloggers?
My 11 questions are:
Do you prefer nail beauty items? skin care? hair care? make-up? body care? perfume?
For your eyebrows, do you prefer = tweezers? cold wax? hot wax? threading?
What's your favourite perfume/s?
If you had a voucher of £100 to spend anywhere, what would you buy?
Do you talk about Beauty Box Swaps to your family and friends?
What's your favourite food?
Where would you love to live for a year? or forever?
What is your best travel experience?
What is your worst travel experience?
From which country are you from?
What language do you speak? and which ones would you love to learn?